Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

Holiday Greetings from NewKDramaAddict

A Season Greeting to all. This is has been a great year for blogging and definitely a great year for meeting friends. I want to take the time to thank everyone who has visited my blog posts here, on MyDramaList as well as Movie Mondays on koreandramareviews. As this year comes to an end, I cannot thank you enough for your comments, friendship and just plain fun as we watched the dramas and movies this year. 

This year, I will not be posting year end reviews here but so far, look for my reviews on other blogs as they come out. The ones completed:


More to follow in the next weeks to come on Mydramalist.com 
I really wish the best for everyone as another year comes to end. Here's hoping 2014 is even better for ALL OF US!!

No comments:

Post a Comment