Friday, December 20, 2013

I Saw The Devil Remake? From My Daughter's Mouth~~~WHY?!!

Repeating my Daughter's Words~~WHY??

Source: http://geektyrant.com/news/i-saw-the-devil-getting-english-language-remake

My Thoughts: I cannot add any more than the writer of the article stated. I Saw The Devil was a near perfect thriller. Hollywood is truly running out of ideas. And it is not just the remake of Asian movies but just about every movie from the 80's and 90's is being re-done. Unfortunately, my personal opinion, the only remake/continuation that I saw that was successful was the Star Trek series. All of the others have failed miserably or I've refused to watch them. As the write stated, with the failure of OldBoy, I am also surprised that this project will even get off the ground. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment