Monday, December 30, 2013

Just How Many Names Can One Drama Have? But I'm Still Excited-Age of Feeling is Coming!!

Age of Feeling
Generation Of Youth
Inspiring Generation
Gamgyeogsidae
Inspiring Age

Begins Airing: January 15, 2014
Days: Wednesday, Thursday
16 days and counting!! Yes, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this drama for awhile. Wait, I've been waiting for Kim Hyun Joong to return to a drama for awhile!! When City Conquest was unceremoniously cancelled, I was heartbroken. I don't know why I like him so much!! Say what you want about him, if it wasn't for Playful Kiss, I wouldn't be here now. Of course, I've already scoped out the KBS Website! Have to have all of the possible places to grab pictures!! Yes, I see I'm going to be a snapshot seeking fool for this drama! But I must say that the official poster is not very alluring. Check out these web posters from the website! Much more interesting!!
Here's some more photos for the upcoming drama. Yes, I cannot contain my excitement any longer!!









Complete cast list can be found on Asianwiki or MDL. Also additional information available from the KBS Website (quite sure someone has translated this somewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment