Friday, January 10, 2014

Dae Jang Geum 2 is Coming!!

MBC confirms "Dae Jang Geum 2"
New MBC drama "Dae Jang Geum 2" has been drawn up for fall. "Pacheon-hwang" has been indefinitely postponed. "Pacheon-hwang" is a political action drama about establishment of the Chosun. Written by Kim Yeong-hyeon and Park Sang-yeon and produced by Park Hong-gyoon, the cast of "Pacheon-hwang" stars Han Seok-Kyu and Cha Seung-won but has been postponed till further notice.


MBC claims, "Dae Jang Geum 2" hasn't decided on directors and writers yet but the lineup will come through followed by the casting. It is not clear whether "Dae Jang Geum 2" will come after the current drama "Empress Qi" which ends in April and there's a gap in the time frame.

Source: News.Sportsseoul and Hancinema

My thoughts: Well, I really was looking forward to Cha Seung Won returning to drama land. So there is disappointment as well as excitement. I loved Dae Jang Geum! It made me a fan of Ji Jin Hee instantly! As far as casting, I hope they don't disappoint and choose some actors that can act. I would hate to see them do the original Jae Jang Geum a disservice. I will definitely be looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment