Friday, May 3, 2013

Gu Am Heo Joon -the first 30 episodes

I ♥ Gu Am Heo Joon Korean Drama-the first 30 episodes

Stars: 
Kim Ju Hyuk as Heo Joon
Park Jin Hee 
as Ye Jin
Nam Goong Min
as Yoo Do Ji
Park Eun Bin as 
Da Hee

 As we approach episode 31, I would be remiss to talk about this excellent drama as it has developed so far.

Young Heo Jun and Mi Hyuk
The kids always do it! As usual, its the superb acting of the children that will grab you and this is no exception. Let's just say the acting of the children is DAEBAK!

The adult actors takeover after the first 2 episodes. It is during this time period that we get to see character development. Let's just say, except for Heo Jun's family and friends (don't include Koo Il-Seo Koo Il-Seo's wife who I have no love for) as well as Ye Jin. There are a lot of despicable characters in this to varying degrees. Doctor Yu and his son Do Ji, first of all, I just don't understand Doctor Yu's logic sometimes. I think he treats his son horribly and this treatment causes his son's tratment to others. His wife, I have absolutely no love for this evil, evil woman. Sure, she loves her son but that is about the only good thing I can say about her. 

I like how the story shows us the imperfections of Heo Jun. Unlike Horse Doctor where the main character was pretty much perfect thoroughout the entire drama, Heo Jun is definitely not and we will get to see his character grow as time goes on.

Another thing that I like is the fact that Heo Jun has already developed a relationship with Da Hee, his wife but I predict there are going to be some interesting times ahead because it is obvious that Ye Jin has certain feeling for Heo Jun. And that is driving Do Jin to a jealous mess!

More to as this is going to a long one! 100 episodes! But at 30 min each episode, they go really, really quick! 


UPDATE: We've reached episode 100 and I'm still very happy with the story. I'll write some final words at the end of the drama in September!!


1 comment: