Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Goodbye to Dear, Old Friend-DramaCrazy

DramaCrazy? Gone? WTF?

 I fully admit to having a love/hate relationship with DramaCrazy! I would complain profusely about the commercials and the dreaded pop-ups of doom! However, there was one thing that DramaCrazy was a main source for me: movies and Japanese films (both movies and dramas)!

Without DramaCrazy, I would never have developed my love/hate relationship with A Thousand Kisses which introduced me to many friends on line at Korean Drama Reviews which made me a Twinkie!

Without DramaCrazy, I would never have been introduced to Mydramalist, which allows me to make known to the drama world just how bad my addition to dramas has become.

And lastly, without DramaCrazy, I would not have been so fully introduced to the world of JDramas (Kimura Takuya, Oguri Shun, Toda Erika, Matsuda Shota, just some of my favorites) and the laundry list of Japanese dramas I ended up watching (or should I say marathon watching) on the website.

As we all lament its passing, here are some other blogs to repeat my sentiments! As we are all family (drama family), we must keep each other in mind as we find other websites that we can stream. Because a lot of us don't download and we need our continued drama fix!!



 
Come Join Us as We Mourn the Passing of a Dear, Dear Friend!
RIP, DramaCrazy










3 comments:

  1. Giving my salute to DC... adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that they're gone but ... Why did they complain? They made many others website's video not work so now we can't watch many dramas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the industry really cleans up sites and removes videos from various websites. I guess they (Dramacrazy) had enough. What's funny is there are legitimate sites willing to pay for licensing and they refuse so I really don't get it sometimes.

      Delete