Sunday, February 23, 2014

Funeral of Kuchon, In Animated Gifs-King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang

First Animated Gifs Honoring Kuchon's Funeral Scene from King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, episode 89
The cleansing of her father in preparation for burial

Knowing that he is at peace and with her mother

Showing him how he is her only father

Letting him know that he will always be with you
This is the most beautiful (and sorrowful) funeral scene that I've ever encountered in a drama! I think I cried from beginning to end. Seo Hyun Jin managed to captivate and pull us deep into her sorrow as she mourned the passing of her father, Kuchon. I think this scene will remain with me for a long, long time! This scene truly sent her up my list of favorite actresses! Her acting has been impeccable in this drama. A drama sadly ignored by the viewers as well as the industry! I look forward to seeing her in more roles like this. Evil she does very well, this was my first experience seeing her in something else. She has managed to awe and amaze me!!

I've said it once and I will say it again: If you are NOT watching this drama; you must!

No comments:

Post a Comment