Friday, October 11, 2013

Didn't Watch "Good Doctor" but this can make up for it-"Days of Wrath"


Trailer released for the upcoming Korean movie "Days of Wrath" (2013)

Directed by Sin Dong-yeop

With Yang Dong-geun, Joo Sang-wook, Lee Tae-im, Jang Tae-seong, Kang Dae-hyeon, and Kim Kwon

Formerly known as "The Punisher"
Synopsis
Back in his high school days, Joon-Seok (Joo Sang-Wook) was bullied by Chang-Sik (Yang Dong-Geun). Because of this, Joon-Seok's high school days were like a nightmare. Now, Joon-Seok finds it difficult to live a normal life due to the bullying. Meanwhile, Chang-Sik, who has forgotten what he did to Jeon-Seok, lives a relatively happy life. He is about to marry Ji-Hee (Lee Tae-Im). Joon-Seok plans to pay him back for all the misery.

Release date in Korea :October 31, 2013
Source: Hancinema
My Thoughts
Bullied gets back at the Bully. This is going to be an interesting premise to a movie. It will also probably be hard to be sympathetic to either. The old saying of "Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right"  will definitely be playing in my head as I watch this. Of course, as a fangirl of JSW, I'll try my hardest to see the wrong but I imagine that we will probably be treated with sufficient flashbacks to those high school days that will make us, the viewer totally understand his rage. I'll be curious to see what he plans on doing for his revenge. I imagine it won't be until next year that we see this become available online but I guarantee you that as soon as it does, I will definitely be watching it. I like both Sang-Wook and Dong-Geun so I am eagerly anticipating both.







No comments:

Post a Comment